Our Memorial Cremation Diamonds are real diamonds created from cremated ashes of your loved ones as a memorial to their unique life. As a prefered partner of Algordanza Diamonds, we can assure you that your diamond will keep the memories alive for generations. Our diamonds are forever, and they can be an everlasting keepsake, remembrance, or heirloom to pass to future generations.
Available Cremation Diamond Cuts
The memorial diamond is shining in white up to bluish coloring. The bluish tint is depending on the individual quality of the element Boron in the carbon. After the synthesis, the rough diamond is cut and polished according to the customers request. The diamond may also be inscribed by laser up to 50 characters.
The Cremation Diamond is presented in an elegant protective casing along with a certified signed by the founder of the diamond maker, Algordanza. This certifies and guarantees the authenticity, origin, color, size, and weight.
How the Cremation Diamond is Made
1. The human elements (cremated remains) go through analysis
2. All non-carbon elements are dissolved leaving only raw organic carbon with variable traces of boron. (Boron levels dictate the color of the diamond)
3. The organic carbon is then converted into graphite. The graphite is then placed into a Diamond Press with a started diamond crystal. The graphite and starter crystals are subjected to 2700 F and 1,000,000 psi. The graphite then crystallizes off of the diamond recreating the same molecular structure as the starter diamond.
4. Once crystallized to the desired carat weight the contents are then removed from the press and the natural diamond crystal is cut from the rough diamond. The rough diamond is then cut down to the desired shape and the polished.
5. If selected, the diamond is then sent for laser engraving. If not, the diamond will be delivered.
Click Here to Download our Cremation Diamond Price List.
Watch the Memorial Cremation Diamond video below.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is an Algordanza Memorial Diamaond a genuine diamond?
Yes, the Algordanza Memorial Diamond shows the same physical, chemical and optical properties as a dug diamond found in the Earth.
How much ashes are needed for the process and what happens to the remains?
We require at least 1 lb of the ashes for the synthesis. The remains will be handled as follows: According to legal general conditions the cremation ashes not used in the process will be returned. We assure dignified and careful handling of the ashes and can prove it by corresponding documentation.
Can I have more than one diamond from the same ashes?
Yes, however accurate specifics can only be made after a detailed analysis of the ashes in our laboratory.
Is the size of the diamond dependent on the amount of ashes used?
No, the size (weight) of the diamond is depending on the duration of the process. The longer the diamond lasts in the growing phase the bigger it can become.
Can a memorial diamond still be produced even though the person has been deceased and cremated a long time ago?
Yes, the age of the ashes is not relevant for the synthesis.
Why do the diamonds have different colors?
The individual quantity of the element Boron in the carbon causes the diamonds to have a blue tint. We do not manipulate the color of the diamond in any way.
What do you guarantee with the certificate?
With our certificate we guarantee the genuineness, weight, cut and the color of the diamond as well as the chemical composition indicating the origin source of the diamond from the cremation ashes passed on to us.
I would like to have my diamond work up to a piece of jewelery – is that possible?
You can have your diamond work up to a piece of jewelery from a jeweler of your choice at any time.
Click here to visit the web site of our exclusive Diamond Provider, Algordanza Diamonds.